CABRINHA MACRO AIR
- Synthesis Foil Mount to fuse top & bottom
- Exceptionally lightweight design
- Rapid airflow valve system for quick inflation and pack down
- Tuff-Tex drop stitch construction
- Strategic foil rocker for safe touch downs
- Streamlined bottom carry handle
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- Direct connect rear inserts for ultimate in response & control
- Top and bottom centre laminate reinforcements
- Double wall construction
- Ultra compact pack down and travel
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Central fin box for optional foilless learning
- High volume to size ratio
Included with the board: m8 T nuts, full deck pad, repair kit, high pressure pump, carry bag (NOTE: straps sold separately).
Due to the drop stitch design, we have been able to pack a lot of volume into a small sized board. This gives you the ability to ride a smaller more maneuverable board.
DIRECT CONNECT INSERTS
The Direct Connect Rear Inserts put your back foot in direct contact with the Synthesis Foil Mount, giving the ultimate in input & response
Foil specific rocker line in the nose allows for easier touchdowns and recovery.
The rapid airflow systems allows for quick inflation and packdown, giving you more time on the water.
ULTRA COMPACT PACKDOWN
Due to the Synthesis Foil Mount system design, the Macro Air can pack down into a smaller package than many other inflatable boards on the market
Choose between 2 straps or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree’s, based on your riding style.