RRD COMPACT FREEFOIL SAIL Y26
815.99 CAD$ – 831.99 CAD$
All the joys of the Freefoil, but with maximum convenience. Coupled with the Pocket Rocket ultra short board, this combo is perhaps the smallest gear available to get Windfoiling.
Modern windsurfing? Compact windfoiling.
RANGE OF USE
- Large Dacron luff panel for low end power, and extreme depower.
- 3 battens in the smaller sizes for light weight, maneuverability and the most free feeling possible.
- Additional batten below the boom in the large sizes for improved pump-ability and low end.
- NEW quick release Compact Series batten tensioner to speed up rigging and derigging.
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio.
|MODEL||SIZES||BOOM||LUFF||REC. MAST||BATTENS||HEAD||RIG PACK||ART CODE|
|COMPACT FREEFOIL||4,0||169||367||370 COMP FREERIDE||3||FIXED||FREERIDE RIG PACK||25CFF 444.0|
|COMPACT FREEFOIL||5,0||169/174||403||370 COMP FREERIDE||3||FIXED||FREERIDE RIG PACK||25CFF 445.0|
|COMPACT FREEFOIL||5,8||175/180||447||370 + 60 COMP FREERIDE||4||FIXED||FREERIDE RIG PACK||25CFF 445.8|
|COMPACT FREEFOIL||6,4||182/187||461||370 + 60 COMP FREERIDE||4||FIXED||FREERIDE RIG PACK||25CFF 446.4|
The sails are carefully designed to fold in half for ultra portability (A). Our unique batten system allows quick release of the tension (B) and a split in the centre allows for easy folding (C). A Dacron strip running now the middle of the sail gives a heavy duty folding section (D), allowing the sail to fold and roll and pack up half the size (E). Each backpack can fit up to 3 sails inside.