RRD XTRA RIG (RDM) Y26 (5.5m to 7.5m)
1269.99 CAD$ – 1529.99 CAD$
RRD X-TRA Y27 Rig Kit– A User Friendly Intermediate Freeride Rig
RRD has designed this X-TRA sail as accessible and easy to use Freeride Sail. Super light weight, yet large adaptive tuning and versatile range. The 5 batten profile is ideal for a wide range of rider styles and abilities. Available in 5 sizes 5.0/5.5/6.0/6.5/7.5. The Rig includes: Alloy RRD T-8 boom, 2-pc 30% Carbon RDM mast, EP Alloy RDM Mast extension, 1-bolt EP base, uphaul, and a Rig bag to keep it all together in one place.
- 5 sail sizes to choose from: 5.0. 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.5.
- Light weight Monofilm sail construction – uses thick monofilm for added durability.
- 5 battens –provide great control and maneuverability.
- New additional stretch control seam through the window for improved stability.
- Compact Series Batten Tensioner – for even easier and quicker rigging.
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction.
- Stretch control strip
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone.
- Performance construction – Complex mix of materials throughout the sail to give the perfect blend of light weight, strength and style.
- ITS Rigging guide.
- A built in Tack fairing to protect your feet.
Xtra Rig Size Options:
5.0, 5.5 6.0, 6.5, 7.5
Xtra Rig Kit Features:
Mast = 30% carbon 2pc RDM mast. 400 = 5.0 430 =5.5-6.5, 460 = 7.5
Boom = 170-220 29mm grip T8 Alloy with RDM boom head (4 pc boom)
Extension = RDM 35 cm Alloy EP
1 – bolt Aeron tendon EP base
All in One Rig Bag.