RRD FLOW ALLOY BOOM
Unbeatable quality/price ratio.
- BOOM HEAD: The most versatile boom head on the market. A removable adaptor allows the front end to fit any mast, whether its SDM or RDM. Our front end offers the perfect mix of strength and stiffness, whilst remaining comfortable to use and forgiving on the mast.
- BOOM CURVES: Every boom length has a specific bend curve to perfectly suit its range of use and making riding as comfortable as possible.
- CUSTOM TAIL BENDS: Like the boom curves, the tail bends are custom designed for each boom length. Wide for power on the larger sizes. Narrow for control on the small sizes.
- CUSTOM PULLEY/CLEAT SYSTEMS: Quick and simple loop go system on all wave and freeride booms, whilst the race booms feature high quality pulley heels for top performance when used with adjustable outhaul systems.
- INTERNAL TEXTURED GRIP: Giving new levels of grip on the inside of the boom.
- CARBON TAIL PROTECTION: Rubber protection on all our carbon tail ends.
- LONG LASTING GRAPHICS: All our graphics are designed to last. That means no detail areas of the boom get worn.
- HARNESS LINE INDICATOR: Markings on the inside of the boom to help align the harness lines.
|MODEL||WEIGHT ±5% (KG.)||ART. CODE||SPECS|
|FLOW 90 BOOM||1,6||25F90||90 BOOM (90-140). Reduced diameter grip and narrow outline for kids.|
|FLOW 120 BOOM||1,8||25F120||120 BOOM (120-170). Reduced diameter grip and narrow outline for kids.|
|FLOW 150 BOOM||2,6||25F150||150 BOOM (150-200). Standard diameter for extra durability and medium outline for increased power.|
|FLOW 180 BOOM||3,16||25F180||180 BOOM (180-240). Standard diameter for extra durability and medium outline for increased power.|