CABRINHA OVERDRIVE MODULAR TRIMLITE CONTROL BAR
2021 Cabrinha Overdrive Modular Trimlite Control Bar
**Please note: THIS BAR REQUIRES A MODULAR CONNECTION SELECTION**
- Medium (44-52)
- Large (52-60)
A multi-function, ergonomic, adjustable control bar with Cabrinha’s 1X security, Modular connection and TrimLite system.
Every rider from beginner to pro who uses an inflatable kite with a single line (1X) compatible method of security. Adjustable bar length and a cleat trim are a priority. The Overdrive Modular 1X is the control system for the next generation. Customization and personalization are at the core of this extremely versatile control bar. With 1X Modular you can easily customize your connection method to perfectly match your style of riding. With the Overdrive Modular 1X control system you can configure your connection for Freestyle, Surfing, Freeriding, Foiling, or Racing in under 3 seconds. Your specialized method of connection simply attaches or detaches without the need for tools or complicated instructions.
All connection methods attach directly to our all new streamlined Quick Release. This all new QR is based on the proven and time-tested geometry of the QuickLoop.
Our industry first dual density highly textured bar grip provides an unmatched rider interface for unhooked, as well as hooked-in riding. The ergonomically designed asymmetric finger bar provides intuitive and instant tactile left/right orientation. Our soft touch bar ends provide a safe and stable steering platform with on-the-fly bar width adjustment and convenient line retainers.
- NEW Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and
- leader adjustment
- NEW Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- NEW Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends
- with flex grooves
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for
- enhanced grip
Our customized compact stainless steel TrimLite CleatTM allows precise and positive trim adjustment. The light weight design has an elasticized trim line, and internalized mainline and landing lines protected with PU tubing, which gives you a minimalist system with perfect balance and trim to match the changing wind conditions.
- Simple and clean system
- Durable stainless steel cleat
- Integrated bungee in trim line to reduce tail
- Low ‘V’ connection for direct steering
- 1X Centralized flagging line connection point
- DSM DyneemaTM low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 8m lower front lines for convenient serviceability
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety